Bun’s Beauty Tips: Back to School
When the end of August approaches, it becomes Back to School season! Whether you’re going to middle school, high school or college, here are some great tips for staying beautiful during the school day.
- Go for a simple look. Even though school is a place to express yourself, don’t overdo it! Stick with simple looks that emphasize your natural beauty. Also, the less products you use, the easier it is to touch up throughout the day.
- Buy some fabulous accessories. The easiest way to put a little glam into your look is a great piece of jewelry, a nice handbag or an awesome hair clip. These will enhance your look without making you look overdone.
- Dress appropriately. School is a place of learning, first and foremost, and you don’t want to wear clothes that are distracting to you or others. If you wear it on a night out, think about whether or not you should wear it to school!
- Be smart when packing your makeup bag. Only put in what’s essential, like your lip color, lip balm, blotting papers, pressed powder and a mini mirror.
- Go easy on the perfume. You don’t want the whole school to know when you walk by!
- Be comfortable! Since you’ll be at school for many hours, you want to wear something you feel comfortable in, especially if you have to walk a lot. This goes for shoes too!
- Get a great school bag. You have to carry around books and supplies to your classes, so get a chic bag that can holds everything and still looks great.
- Stay hydrated! Classes can be long and you shouldn’t wait until they’re over to take a drink. Staying hydrated during the day will not only make you feel better, but make your skin and hair look better as well. Travel size moisturizing cream is also a must!
Hope everyone is ready for a new school year!